Monday, July 14, 2008

Station Kopitiam @ Endah Parade


After the high intensity work out session at Myfitness yesterday, my sister and I decided to have our dinner in Endah Parade. One of her friend was travelling here all over from Seremban to pay a visit to my sister. So we decided to have our dinner together in Endah Parade.
Be frank, there is no fantastic food or restaurant or cafe to be recommended here. Somemore I got a bit bored with the fast food restaurant since few days back.
Initially we planned to go Uncle John but my sister refused as she claimed that the weather is too hot for her to have dinner at a place without air cond. That's fine. We changed our destination. We headed to Mam's Corner then she claimed that she already get bored with mamak's food. OK. We changed our destination again. We stepped into Station Kopitiam.
Although it was Saturday Night, but I cannot see any crowd here.Only 2 to three tables are occupied. Immediately I managed to draw a conclusion on the quality of the food by looking into this kind of environment.
Anyway, our main purpose is not dinner but chatting session. Less people serves a nice place for chatting lo. Her friend, Candy ordered rice and drinks but she gave an unfavourable comment on it. Hahaha.... My sister and myself ordered some drinks, bread and french fries..... Finally, my sister pay the bill. Wahhhh..... so nice. Its quite a long time since her last treat to me le!!!







No comments: