Sunday, July 27, 2008

A series of things that I have to do annually

Previously at the end of July, I only have to remind myself to do 2 things. This year there is a bit different. I have to do a series of 3 process together.
Firstly, I swiped my credit card and renewed my motor insurance policy which caused me RM846.44 poorer but at the same time, I got 846 point for my credit card. At least better that then nothing. I did this on July 16, 2008 this year.

Secondly, I renewed my road tax. As usual, it costs me RM72.00. I did it on July 22, 2008 which is 4 days earlier than the expiration of my previous road tax.

Finally... which is the most important point, I got the RM625.00 rebate already. I did it on July 26, 2008 which means even before my new road tax takes effect. So, now I can tell you guys, once we've renewed our road tax, we can straight away collect the rebate from post office. No need to wait until our new road tax takes effect. Sometimes, our beloved government also quite efficient le!!

No comments: