Monday, July 21, 2008

I must survive!!

Breathlessssss..... too much job in office. Stacks of accounts waiting to be finalised, tonnes of document to be reviewed, arrays of consolidated financial statements to be constructed, lots of cases yet to be started auditing, thousands of confirmation letters to be prepared....... stressful and stressful and stressful!!

I've been working super hard in office today... non-stop doing my job for more than 8 hours marathon. Tiring!! But still lots of files on my desks, Help!! My eyes are soooo tired and my shoulders are soooo sore. I need a good massage for it. I need OSIM, Ogawa, Gintel... anything!! I think I too old to work harder again!!

Another 2 weeks.... another 2 weeks everything will be fine. I must survive!!




Work, work, work.... Files, files, files......

No comments: