Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Disappointed tea break again!!

Every Wednesday there would be a tea break session in my Company at 3.00pm whereby the Company would prepare some bread, pastry or cakes for the staffs. Kinda nice arrangement. I have been based in client's place for months until I almost forget about this 'once a week tea break culture' in my office.

3.00pm sharp.... again I heard my colleagues yelled out ' time for cheese cake, get your share from the pantry'. Wow..... I really didn't expect that my tea break of hot milo with cheese cake, yummy yummy!! I quickly stepped into pantry and this is what I got for my tea break session..................>>>



Obviously ..... is a 'cheap cake' instead of 'Cheese cake'. I'm so disappointed. I'm disappointed with the cakes served. I think there might be something wrong with my ears or else I might be very missing cheese cake....

No comments: