Sunday, July 27, 2008

Leo's Cafe @ The Store, Sri Petaling

Yesterday was indeed a busy day for me. Reason being I need to accompany my sister to meet her 2 friends cum business partners. The first one is to do with unit trust stuff and decided to meet up at her house. Hence not much to talk about.
The second one is to do with direct sales stuff. We met up at the mentioned Leo's Cafe. Since both of them were busy on discussion, I made an extra order for a french toast on top of hot chocolate as supper lo.
Hot chocolate is great as is really full with chocolate taste. Satisfied with it!!


But the french toast really a big shock for me.


This is what I got. It was totally not within my expectation. I was expecting something like KimGarry. This french toast is made of pandan coated with eggs. Oh My God!!! Its kinda creative but it really looked so funny. Once I tasted it, I really regret for my life. I swear that I won't order French Toast at Leo's Cafe anymore. And in the coming few weeks or even few months, I'm not gonna eat french toast anymore.... Phobia on it!!

No comments: