Sunday, July 13, 2008

What happened to my baby?


Ohh... What happened to my baby, my 2 years old Myvi?? It is not feeling well since few weeks back already. Symptom of the sickness is unable to restart the engine within approximately 5 minutes once I stop the engine after long driving hours. I have to wait for at least half an hour to restart the engine. Really not sure what happened to it.

Sent my baby to the Perodua Service Centre at Desa Run Razak for routine service of 15,000km on Friday, 2 days back. At the same time, I lodged the complaint to them. After some discussion with the service consultant, Ms Jazetina, I decided to leave my baby there for the mechanic to have a detailed check and test drive for it. Coz according to them, they failed to sort out the actual problem for my car.

Since my baby still under warranty period, I think is better to let them running a full inspection on it. Let the doctor cures it before its warranty period end lo. Yesterday, I again received a call from them and according to them they still unable to sort the problem out yet and I was told that I only can collect my car on next week. Hopefully they managed to sort the problem out earlier as I already started to miss my baby......



No comments: