Friday, July 11, 2008

Chinese Pizza @ Roti Kaki


Yes, it is Chinese Pizza, not Italian Pizza. I just tried it this afternoon at Roti Kaki of Kg Cheras Baru. I went to this place lots of times but never try this out before. Decided to give it a try today with my colleague, Foong Ee.


Our comment on it...... Ermm..... nothing so special about it lo. The concept is the mixture of toast and waffle. Ya ya, I remember, something special about it...... it is quite crispy compared to toast or waffle. There are 4 flavours for choosing or we may have all 4 together..... strawberry, pineapple, kaya and peanut. We opted for kaya and peanut. Cost RM2.90 per piece but the portion is too small for us. We still felt hungry after finish the mentioned pizza. I think the portion is suitable for breakfast or supper but definitely not lunch... or may be is for kid and not for adult? I'm not sure about it!!


A not so special Chinese Pizza


No comments: