Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I hate to do this thing!!

Audit department is assigned with a new mission again. This time, our Customer Service Manager namely Sherine, on behalf of Managing Partner of Cheng & Co., Mr. H.H.Chua asked us to distribute a survey form of 'Intellectual Capital Study of SMEs in Malaysia' to our valued clients for them to fill up.

I felt not comfortable with such arrangement. Reason being all this while I'm input or brain-washed by my Company that we are not allowed to waste a single minutes. Every single working second should be a productive one. In short, wasting is strictly not allowed.

However, I'm now abit confusing whereby currently I'm instructed to distribute a survey form with 13 pages length to the clients. Seems completely contradict with my company's motion!! I'm trying to figure out the best way of persuading the clients to 'spend' times on this survey.

However, a little mug with Cheng & Co. logo will be given to a group of 3 people who completed the survey form..... Can you imagine, 3 people sharing a small mug, what's the point??? Another drawback when I need to carry this little cute mug to client's place. Once broken, who is liable? Really hate to do all these stuff !!!!!!!!!



The 13 pages survey booklet



Nice to see, nice to hold......... once broken, who is liable? Company or me?

No comments: