Monday, July 14, 2008

Tesco @ Taman Midah

Has been conducting audit work at Kampung Cheras Baru for days. So seems like we are a bit bored with the food at the restaurant nearby. Decided to go to Tesco of Taman Midah for lunch. We had our lunch at the food court there.

No big crowd during the lunch hour. I guess is partly due to this Tesco is situated at residential area. I headed to the chicken rice stall. A variety of choice available here. BBQ chicken, sweet sour chicken, hot and spicy chicken etc. I opted for sweet sour chicken rice which cost me RM4.70. To my surprise, the portion is really really very small... is more or less the size for kids. I think not really worth it lo. Increasing price plus reducing the serving portion simultaneously... such an unfair deal.




No comments: