Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Who is Bonbon Cat??

I am auditing a stationery supplier. This client told me that my name is super easy for her to remember as my name is the same with one of their product namely 'Bonbon Cat'.

Heard that this client monopolised the Bonbon Cat products once upon a time, but the production line of Bonbon Cat was stopped few years back. Reason.... I am not so sure about it. According to this client, one of the cats is named "Niko" where the pronunciation is the same as mine.

This is the first time people try to remember my name in such a way. All this while, my clients prefer to remember me as the National Squash Player, Nicol David and I love this description very much..... Now, this client, non-stop talking about Bonbon Cat and she remembers my name in such way. I really wish to find out who is Bonbon Cat?? I really have zero idea on it..... Anyone knows about Bonbon cat?

No comments: