Saturday, October 17, 2009

Q3 Les Mills Launch at Fitness First

This was my first time to experience the Launch of the Les Mills Group Exercise at Fitness First. It was a 1-week event which held quarterly but I opted to join 3 days of weekends classes at IOI Mall on 27th September, Menara Summit on 3rd October and Menara MBF on 4th October. Such an enjoyable experience. Got to know lots of instructors and members during the event.

For the 3 days, I joined Body Step, Body Attack and Body Jam. I'm so love the new Body Jam Release. Really Fantastic and to date I've did it for almost 10 times but I still like it very very much! Body Step and Body Attack are fun but killing.... haha. No doubt, these classes are good in building up stamina to my maximum.

Food and beverages are served for members. Some free stuff were there for grabbed as well. I got a little bear and a wristband from the event. Such a happening day. We, the 3 sisters enjoyed ourselves very very much!!

After the Body Jam Class at IOI Mall.. with the sifu-s: Jason, Leonora, Zarina and Shirlyn!! We Rock!!

After the Body Step Class at Menara MBF with the sifu-s : Teoh and Roland !! Up! Up! Up!

After the Body Jam Class at Menara MBF with the sifu-s: Ken and Cheryl!! Go! Go! Go!

The cute little bear given by Teoh.... ;)

No comments: